- Service labor is warranted for a period of 30 days. Thereafter, the Service Manager at his sole discretion will consider extension of this period for a specific repair. Service parts are warranted only to extent of expressed warranty by the manufacturer. The Service Manager may provide store warranty for non-warranted parts at his sole discretion.
- Generally “First Come, First Served.” Exceptions might include waiting for parts or special tools, or waiting for specific personnel to be available. Vintage bikes or “labors of love” may require additional time. Short, simple jobs such as tire/tube replacement may be scheduled quickly, “On the Fly.”
- Service check-in is required for all bikes. Work to be done and estimate of charges must be approved by the customer. Bikes may not be simply dropped off for service to “do whatever’s needed.”
- Completion dates are estimated as part of service check-in. They are not guaranteed. We make every effort to complete projects on time. We will call you when your project is completed. Service times can run as much as 3-4 weeks during peak season.
- Frame and wheel cleaning are always a la carte. Additional charges apply.
- All part orders are subject to shipping charges.
- Internet, “Big Box,” Department Store and “Vintage” bikes, equipment and parts are subject to additional labor charges.
- We do not loan tools.